Days & Months passed …
- Follow iheartmess's Blog ♥ on WordPress.com
Sephora, beauty gold!
Top Posts: Read me!
- Did you develop a bad habit because of a negative experience in your past?
- An oldie, but goodie
- Please tell me what I should do
- A trip back home
- You’re the one I talk about in all my stories
- My karma – the heart that keeps breaking
- As if my heart couldn’t break
- I told my boyfriend I had met someone..
- hard times
- holiday romance
- middle east
- moving on
- Short story
- Writing 2014
Tag Archives: arrogance
“I understand that you studied law and that your dream was to become a lawyer, and if that’s still your dream, then I’m sure you’ll make a great one!” – but I’ll give you 6 months and I know you’ll … Continue reading
“She’s a whore”- and you said it so nonchalantly. That was about your best friend’s best friend, the ‘love of his life’. Six months after you made that statement I gathered the guts to talk to you about it… “What am … Continue reading
“Insecurity is such a turn off for me.” I was itching to cry “your face is a turn off”, I breathed in instead; I shook my head and stayed silent; chuckled soundlessly because you are a moron. I may be … Continue reading
Eyes depleted, blinking fast, breath held in. She was shocked by what she was just told. Turning her head away, closing her eyes, she willed the image out of her mind. Every pounding part of her shook its head and … Continue reading