Days & Months passed …
- Follow iheartmess's Blog ♥ on WordPress.com
Sephora, beauty gold!
Top Posts: Read me!
- Did you develop a bad habit because of a negative experience in your past?
- An oldie, but goodie
- Please tell me what I should do
- A trip back home
- You’re the one I talk about in all my stories
- My karma – the heart that keeps breaking
- As if my heart couldn’t break
- I told my boyfriend I had met someone..
- hard times
- holiday romance
- middle east
- moving on
- Short story
- Writing 2014
Tag Archives: summer
I don’t care anymore, I don’t care in what order, who said what, I don’t care if you were thoughtful, responsive and the person trying the last 4 months. You f***** shit up good, and I hate you. Its been … Continue reading
As a bad habit, I’d send him something, with no walls, vulnerable. Give so much of myself with no expectation of return. It took the air out of my lungs, and he’d take it. Who thinks about these things with … Continue reading
Everything you say, post, do, gets on my last fucking nerve; I contemplate between commenting something desperately hilarious, crying to you that I still love you, or just ignoring your sleezebag society. Ah if only this smouldering lonely phase would … Continue reading