Days & Months passed …
- Follow iheartmess's Blog ♥ on WordPress.com
Sephora, beauty gold!
Top Posts: Read me!
- Did you develop a bad habit because of a negative experience in your past?
- An oldie, but goodie
- Please tell me what I should do
- A trip back home
- You’re the one I talk about in all my stories
- My karma – the heart that keeps breaking
- As if my heart couldn’t break
- I told my boyfriend I had met someone..
- hard times
- holiday romance
- middle east
- moving on
- Short story
- Writing 2014
Tag Archives: tears
I tried to tell him we needed to stop. We needed to break up. I tried to tell him, “I’m in my thirties, we can’t keep acting like teenagers. Jumping into bed at all hours of the day. Really, we … Continue reading
It was like coming off a high. If I were to tell you how it made me feel; what I wanted to do; it was the worst three days of my entire life. All I did was think about him, … Continue reading
You didn’t come back to me. And the memories are breaking my heart, Each tear rolls down with another thought of all the times you did nothing for me. “It’s not embarrassing, it just shows that you’re really into him”. … Continue reading