Days & Months passed …
- Follow iheartmess's Blog ♥ on WordPress.com
Sephora, beauty gold!
Top Posts: Read me!
- Did you develop a bad habit because of a negative experience in your past?
- An oldie, but goodie
- Please tell me what I should do
- A trip back home
- You’re the one I talk about in all my stories
- My karma – the heart that keeps breaking
- As if my heart couldn’t break
- I told my boyfriend I had met someone..
- hard times
- holiday romance
- middle east
- moving on
- Short story
- Writing 2014
Tag Archives: travel
Let me explain the process: You feel this insurmountable happiness in your heart. You rest your eyes and smile with peace, knowing that they are waiting for you. The flight, the walk through the terminals, the faces of the other … Continue reading
Under the twinkling star In the shining sun When heartwarming and mellow When the time comes … Hold me forever. Beyond any expectations Without past precedent Propel over the stereotypes If you want to; … Look into my eyes. An … Continue reading
You should leave this city, travel. Drop everything and fly out, if only for a few days. Stop. Start again letting your heart beat fast. Go see the world, explore something new. Have conversations with people you don’t know. Discover yourself. Find … Continue reading
I think what happened in those 2 days we were in Paris became a perpetual twitch in the back of my mind. I started to believe everything you did to me since was my karma. In the foreground of my … Continue reading
Miss Mess xoxo
Miss Mess xoxo