Days & Months passed …
- Follow iheartmess's Blog ♥ on WordPress.com
Sephora, beauty gold!
Top Posts: Read me!
- Did you develop a bad habit because of a negative experience in your past?
- An oldie, but goodie
- Please tell me what I should do
- A trip back home
- You’re the one I talk about in all my stories
- My karma – the heart that keeps breaking
- As if my heart couldn’t break
- I told my boyfriend I had met someone..
- hard times
- holiday romance
- middle east
- moving on
- Short story
- Writing 2014
Tag Archives: valentine
As a bad habit, I’d send him something, with no walls, vulnerable. Give so much of myself with no expectation of return. It took the air out of my lungs, and he’d take it. Who thinks about these things with … Continue reading
Waiting for the day when valentine’s is as simple as hearts and roses.
DAY 1. DAY 7. DAY 14: Sushi with a group of friends and Mr December; a rose for me, a chocolate heart for him, undiscovered impatient passion for both. [Nothing later remained of that wonderful night.] We moved too fast, … Continue reading