Days & Months passed …
- Follow iheartmess's Blog ♥ on WordPress.com
Sephora, beauty gold!
Top Posts: Read me!
- Did you develop a bad habit because of a negative experience in your past?
- An oldie, but goodie
- Please tell me what I should do
- A trip back home
- You’re the one I talk about in all my stories
- My karma – the heart that keeps breaking
- As if my heart couldn’t break
- I told my boyfriend I had met someone..
- hard times
- holiday romance
- middle east
- moving on
- Short story
- Writing 2014
Tag Archives: wanderlust
Under the twinkling star In the shining sun When heartwarming and mellow When the time comes … Hold me forever. Beyond any expectations Without past precedent Propel over the stereotypes If you want to; … Look into my eyes. An … Continue reading
It might have been my fault. I wished you hell yesterday, I wished it with all my heart Miss Mess xoxo
I woke up with my heart beating in my ear. I had barely slept, restless and anxious over my emotions. I kept reaching for my phone throughout the night to check Instagram as if to reaffirm his betrayal. Her comments … Continue reading
Miss Mess xoxo